About Me

My photo
Be The Good: Believe there is good in the world.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Meatless Monday: Pasta Primavera

I love this recipe; it's one of my go-to dishes because of its versatility and simplicity. Plus it usually gets rave reviews from my family!

Pasta Primavera

Ingredients
  • Any kind of pasta, typically I use a long, stringy variety like spaghetti or linguine
  • Pasta sauce
  • Garlic, chopped (1 t or to taste)
  • Chopped, sliced or diced veggies, any ones you choose (I like zucchini, yellow squash, and bell peppers)
Directions
  1. Boil the water for your pasta. Meanwhile, prep your veggies.
  2. Boil the pasta, and start a pan for sauteeing with olive oil (or spray) and garlic.
  3. Toss in your veggies after the garlic has been going about a minute.
  4. Saute the veggies to taste and add your sauce. Simmer.
  5. If you like, add the pasta to the sauce mix.
  6. Top with grated/shredded cheese if you like. Serve with garlic bread/toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment